Tuesday, December 11, 2012

And another pair...

Made with the same method as with the tutorial from the last post...  pyjama pants!  Used all the same technique, only I made the following changes:


  1. Only added 1 inch to the width instead of 2.  Since there is no side seam on PJ's, that part was skipped completely and just plain legs made.
  2. Left extra fabric at the top, to fold over and make a 'sleeve' for elastic at the waist.  No fly on this one, so no snaps needed.  I just sewed the U-shape in one shot for the front/crotch/back of the pants before making the elastic sleeve at the top.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so comfortable! Think I need some pairs for my boys -- hurray, finally a bjd boy-project excuse to buy all of those pretty flannels! And -- well, I suppose the girls need some comfy jammy pants, too. :)

    ReplyDelete